PALM VILLA SUITES POLICIES
Read Our Standard Policies Before Booking Your Reservations!
Memorial Day And Holidays
- Three Day Minimum Reservation ~ Holiday Rates Apply
1 Day Non-Refundable Deposit with a 3 Night Minimum Required for
- Credit Cards Honored Only at Check-In
- All Rentals To Be Paid In Full Prior to Check-In
- No Personal Checks Accepted at Time of Check-In
- Rates Subject to Change Without
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Check-in time is 2:00PM
- Check-out time is 10:00AM
Reservations & Deposit
One night's deposit is required for daily
reservations and two night's deposit is required for reservations
of one week. A deposit guarantees that we will hold the room
requested and that you would take the entire period booked.
Reservations may not be shortened after arrival. You are responsible
for the number of nights reserved. $35 fee for any check not honored by the bank.
Deposits & Terms
- Visa/MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Cards are accepted
- Balance is due on arrival date upon check in
- NO CHECKS ACCEPTED UPON ARRIVAL
- Deposits on any cancelled reservations for dates prior to July
or after August result in the deposit being forfeited.
- Deposits will be forfeited unless notice of cancellation or
change of arrival or departure date is received in writing 14
days prior to arrival date. There is a $30 cancellation fee on
- We cannot accept reponsibility for inclement weather, changes
in travel plans, personal sickness or injury, personal/family
emergencies, etc. No discount or refunds after check-in.
- Motel weekend rates policy is based upon double occupancy.
- There is a (2) night minimum stay policy on weekends.
- There is a (3) night minimum stay policy on holiday weekends.
- We have special "Getaway" packages available during
"off season" where our customers may save 50% off the
- Deposit, cancellation and related policies rates subject to
change at any time, without prior notice.
PROM RULES FOR RESERVATION
10 AM CHECK-OUT
- At least half the guests in the room must be 18 yrs or older. Valid photo identification will be required at check-in. All guests must be present at time of check-in. All guests are responsible for the total balance due at check-in unless cancellation or changes are made in accordance with our cancellation policy. Any changes will be based on availability, and changes in the date of arrival or departure will not be accepted unless 15 days advance written notice is given.
- One individual above 18 yrs of age will sign the registration form and will be responsible for the group. If the room-in-charge person checks-out for whatever reason, all other guests must leave unless other arrangements are made with the motel office in advance.
- Personal Checks NOT accepted 2 weeks prior to check-in
- Balance to be paid in cash, certified check or credit card at check-in. Credit card must have signature of person using the card on signature panel. No Exceptions.
- Persons under the age of 21 years are strictly forbidden to possess or consume alcoholic beverages anywhere on the premises (NJ State Law 20:33:15). In the event an occupant of any room is 21 years of age or older, that individual must agree not to possess alcohol in rooms occupied by minors.
- All reservation deposits are used to hold the rooms from 2 pm to 12 midnight on date of arrival. Past midnight, Palm Villa management reserves the right to rent the room with all deposits forfeited unless alternate arrangements were made in advance.
- Security deposit is held until departure to safeguard against damage to rooms. It will be refunded upon departure after inspection of room. There will be a minimum of $50 withheld from security for rooms left in excessively dirty condition. In the event that there is damage to any room, the cost of repairs will be deducted from the security deposit. In case additional money is required to repair or replace the damaged item, all guests will be held liable. The occupants agree to reimburse Palm Villa Suites for the full cost of damage. Be aware that the full cost of any damage may include full replacement of a damaged item, whether or not it can be repaired should management deem that the item no longer meets their cosmetic standards for motel use. A general list of repair/replacement costs is printed on the back side of the registration form and is posted in each room and in the office.
- We at the Palm Villa Suites want you to enjoy your stay. Enjoying your stay does not include damaging property, disturbing others, or being excessively loud or disorderly.
- THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR ANYONE NOT CHECKED OUT BY 10 AM
- NO VISITORS are allowed, under any circumstances, for whatsoever reason in the motel premises.
- NO SWITCHING OF REGISTERED GUESTS!
- NO SMOKING IN ROOMS: WE ARE A SMOKE FREE PROPERTY. IF YOU SMOKE IN THE ROOM YOU BE LIABLE FOR CLEAN UP COSTS ($200 - $500) PLUS YOU ARE BREAKING A STATE LAW WHICH WE WILL NOTIFY POLICE.
- NO UNDERAGE DRINKING OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- NO GLASS OUTSIDE OF ROOMS
- NO BEER PONG (GUESTS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EVICTED WITH LOSS OF SECURITY DEPOSIT AND ROOM CHARGE)
- DO NOT OPEN EXTERIOR WINDOWS
- DISRUPTIVE AND UNRULY BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
- AFTER 11PM NO LOUD MUSIC OR OTHER LOUD NOISES
- ONE PARKING SPACE PER ROOM. ANY VEHICLE NOT SHOWING A CURRENT PARKING PERMIT WILL BE TOWED AT THE VEHICLE OWNER’S EXPENSE
- WRISTBANDS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES AND RETURNED AT CHECK OUT
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE OR ANY OTHER MOTEL POLICY WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE EVICTION OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED. ALL RENTS AND SECURITY DEPOSITS WILL BE FORFEITED.
We have no control over weather or over personal or family emergencies. No discount or refunds will be made for that.
No refunds, if you shorten your stay for whatsoever reason.
No refunds after check-in. We cannot make the decision for you and will not be responsible if you are not happy with your choice on arrival. The rent will not be refunded and cannot be transferred to another location or person.
|Please check your room upon check in. Any concerns, please address it to the front desk. We are not here to make money on damage, however, we would prefer to have no damage to our property. Any damage assessments have to be paid in full prior to leaving the motel premises. If the amount is not paid we would be forced to call the police and sign a complaint. Thanks for your understanding of these issues.
Cancellation Policy: Deposits will be forfeited unless notice of cancellation or change of arrival or departure date is received in writing 14 days prior to arrival date. There is a $30.00 cancellation fee on all refunds. Less than 14 days notice is subject to forfeiture of entire deposit.
This property is privately owned, and the Owner/Management reserves
the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be held responsible
for injury/accident, loss of money, jewelry, or guest's personal
possessions. The motel units, pool and property are for the use
of registered guests only. Due to limited space, only one
car per room is allowed. Cars must be removed at time of check